The data doesn’t lie! Leadership training pays for itself.
There is a clear need for leadership development:
- 77% of corporations experienced leadership gaps in 2019
- 83% of employers state it’s crucial to develop leaders at all levels
- 69% of Millennials believe there is a lack of leadership development in the workplace
- Only 5% of companies have integrated leadership development in their corporations
- Fifty-two percent of voluntarily exiting employees say their manager or organization could have done something to prevent them from leaving their job
Poor leadership development leads to turnover and low employee engagement:
- 79% of employees quit their jobs due to lack of appreciation
- 70% of employees in the US are unhappy in their jobs due to negative management
- Statistics show that only 2.6% of managers are highly engaged
Poor leadership is costing your company… a lot:
- Poor leadership leads to employee turnover. The cost of replacing an individual employee can range from one-half to two times the employee’s annual salary — and that’s a conservative estimate
- Low Employee Engagement Costs Companies $450-500 Billion Each Year. According to a study on workplace engagement in the U.S.
Copyright © 2021 Behavior of a Leader — All Rights Reserved.